Thursday, November 14, 2013

Uncle Arthur 11/14/13

Hello Angeni
You asked me where do I think we currently stand with this currency revaluation situation. I see the leaves as they have changed color and are falling to the ground. I see this as an indication that winter is coming upon us.  As I sit here writing this to you I can see an a-wa-ni-ta (baby deer) right outside my window, while his mother watches over him. Last night up on the hill there was the biggest ga-la-gi-na (buck) I have ever seen backlit by the light of the moon. The air was so cold and the moon so bright shining on him you could almost see his breath.
These are all signs, and as such there are many signs about the currency exchange and what is going on surrounding it.
It does not take a “guru” as you call it to read those signs. It just takes you and me and others sitting back and being quiet and still and reflecting upon things to see what is happening. In my last note to you I told you this was all about egos and that has not changed. Why do you think Tony has been telling you for a month that this HAS indeed happened and then you have not seen the results of his words. For starters I have a feeling that he is given the information that those in power want you to see. They know he is looked upon as a hero to the masses and people hang on his every word. That however, does not mean that the information he is given is always factual. Do not be like the  u-no-de-na (sheep) to slaughter. I smell the scent of di-la ( skunk ) . Egos and attitude are what is holding this up and you are at the mercy of those feeding your hero his information.
There is only one thing I will continue to tell you and that is that no one can give you an exact date or time. As a financial advisor I will also tell you that I have never heard of anyone signing an NDA after the fact. NDA’s are signed before the information is given to you, you do not shut the barn door after the horse already got out. IF there is an NDA to sign it will be in reference to do not tell the rate you received, do not write a book, do not contact the newspapers, do not do a movie etc etc…all about things you have not did YET. There will not be an NDA about discussing the currency revaluations in general because each and every one of you have already discussed it repeatedly with other people you have tried to get involved in this deal so it would not be enforceable.

So, while I do not have any specific information to give you I will say that all of the signs point to us being very, very close. Could it be today, tomorrow or before Thanksgiving? Yes, the signs point in that direction. Do I think that when any guru is told it will happen in the next 3 hours, then it is switched to 72 hours, then at 10pm after those 72 hours, then 1 am after that and then when that doesn’t pan out 2-6 more hours and you are still waiting, do I see that as truthful? No, I see that at someone being played. If your contacts cannot pin it down any better than that, yet they continue to tell you day after day, hour after hour then I say a wise man would shut up and stop repeating what is obviously incorrect information.
So, enjoy the rest of your evening, let the spirits bathe you in peace and tranquility. Breathe in the crisp cool air and know this IS happening, all signs point to it. But please do not hold your breath waiting for the “moment”. It will happen when it happens, but just as the second coming, no man knows the day or the time.

Inola

No comments:

Post a Comment